Saturday, June 14, 2008

Anne & Eric Get Engaged!





My longest and dearest friend Anne has gotten engaged to her very sweet beau Eric. Eric, along with his dog Zoey, decided to surprise Anne with the big question while on a hike at Silver Dollar Lake off of Guanella Pass, just south of Georgetown, Colorado. 

When Anne met Eric it was just when I moved to Austin. By the time I met Eric several months later, I could tell that the two of them made a great couple. I could tell that Eric made Anne so happy and that in turn made me happy as well. 

Sounds like the wedding will most likely be set for August 1st, which is also Jeff and my wedding date (we were married in 2003)! How awesome is that - that we'd get to share the same anniversary together as couples! 

I am soo excited to share her special day with her and can't wait to hear more wedding plans to come.

Love you Anne and Eric! You're getting married!! Yay!!!

No comments: