
Friday night Claudia invited a few of us girls over for dinner at her house. She had just received a new indoor grilling set and wanted to break it in. I'd never seen one before, and it was so much fun. We each got our own mini pan and spatula and were given an assortment of ingredients to grill up. All of us got cozy as we sat on the floor and grilled up our mini meals throughout the night. This was especially great for me, because I wasn't allowed to gorge myself on a huge portion all at once, which I tend to do on a very regular basis (pace yourself Brooke, pace yourself). We even made chocolate chip pancakes for dessert! How great is that!?
It was great to have a girls' night again. Although we meet for brunch regularly, this gave us the opportunity to really hang out. Thanks Claudia for putting it together!
No comments:
Post a Comment