My fellow graphic designer friend Neal, who works for an advertising and marketing firm C.A.K. + Associates, asked me at the beginning of the Summer (notice the green grass in the ad) if I could be a model for a mailer piece they were doing for their client Anytime Fitness. I hesitated somewhat, feeling a little self conscious about the idea of 'modeling', but thanks to Neal's expertise in Photoshop, I think the photo turned out pretty nice. And, I have to say it was a fun way to spend a morning - out at Town Lake, ahem Lady Bird Lake, sitting on a treadmill and not actually having to workout.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Anytime Fitness
My fellow graphic designer friend Neal, who works for an advertising and marketing firm C.A.K. + Associates, asked me at the beginning of the Summer (notice the green grass in the ad) if I could be a model for a mailer piece they were doing for their client Anytime Fitness. I hesitated somewhat, feeling a little self conscious about the idea of 'modeling', but thanks to Neal's expertise in Photoshop, I think the photo turned out pretty nice. And, I have to say it was a fun way to spend a morning - out at Town Lake, ahem Lady Bird Lake, sitting on a treadmill and not actually having to workout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cool, Brooke! I think this is the start of a long and fruitful outdoor treadmill modeling career. You're a natural!
Post a Comment